Students who are going to appear for the SBI Clerk exam on 3rd June, 2012 must go through these Questions as some of these Questions may figure out is the SBI Clerk Exam, on 3rd June, 2012.Students who are going to appear in the SBI Clerk Exam on 3rd June, 2012 are request to post the General Awareness Questions asked in the exam in the morning and evening sessions
1). Who is the first Woman Jawan of India ?
Ans : Shanti Tigga
2) Mr Mukul Roy, who was recently appointed as the New Railway Minister of India belongs to which Political Party?
Ans: Trinamool Congress
3) Who is the present chairman of Competition Commission of India ?
Ans: Ashok Chawla
4) Who will succeed Ratan Tata and will be crowned as the Chairman of TATA Sons ?
Ans: Cyrus P Mistry
5) The Kenyan Environmentalist who went on to become the First African Woman to win Nobel Prize died recently?
Ans: Wangari Maathai
6) Recently, impeachment proceedings were carried out against the Calcultta High Court Judge ?
Ans Justice Soumitra Sen
7) 10th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas was recently held at
8) Which Film star is recntly nominated to Rajya Sabha ?
9) India Parliament convened its First Meeting on
Ans 13th May, 1952
10) Which team had won the IPL Season 5?
Ans: Kolkatta Knight Riders
11) Kofi Annan was recently appointed as a special envoy to which county?
12) What is Capital City of Australia ?
13) What is the Current Reserve Repo Rate of India ?
14) Davis cup is associated with the game of ?
Ans Lawn Tennis
15) BAFTA 2012, best film award was won by ?
Ans The Artist
For Complete Set of Expected Questions, click on the link below: