Today is this Post, we are going to share the Details on applying for Jobs in HDFC Bank. Untill 2013, HDFC Bank is hiring candidates through Walkins OR Consultants (Like Shine, Naurki, Monster etc). Apart from this the Bank, publishes the List of available vacancies on the Career Page of its Official Website.
But things changed by the end of 2013 and HDFC had framed a new Recruitment Policy and Selection Methodology for hiring candidates. We are going to share the Complete Details on this page on Obtaining Jobs in HDFC.
: This Course Comes With Pre Placement Job Offer in Letter HDFC Bank
HDFC Recruitment 2014 : Complete DetailsFor Full Details, Click Read More below...................
HDFC Bank, India's 2nd Largest Private Sector Bank, had announced its Recruitment Project-2014. Under the HDFC Recruitment 2014, the bank had invited online applications from Eligible candidates for various positions in the bank for its branches located all over the country.
Don't Worry, Even If you Missed the IBPS Exams
It is a good opportunity for all those who have either missed the IBPS Exams or Not being lucky to get Successful in the IBPS Common Written Exams (CWE's) .
What's New in HDFC Recruitment Methodology from 2014 ?
As we mentioned above, To apply for Jobs in HDFC, you need to apply either through the Consultant's Website Or through the HDFC Official Website, but from 2013-14, this Methodology is changed and Now HDFC Bank will recruit the Candidates, through TimesPro's Modern Banker Program
What is a Modern Banker Program by TimesPro ?
Before you getting into the Details, let me introduce you with TimesPro
TimesPro: TimesPro is an Educational Initiative of Times Group (The Times of India). With this initiative Times group had announced its entry into the Indian Educational System.
Now, TimesPro had partnered with India's 2nd Largest Public Sector Bank ie HDFC Bank for training Graduates for Banking Programs and there by making them Job Ready for Placement in HDFC Bank.
The Modern Banker Program by TimesPro is partnership with HDFC Bank, that makes you Job ready for Placement at HDFC Bank.
So, If you want Assured Job in HDFC Bank, then TimesPro's Modern Banker Program in the Only Choice, as from 2014, HDFC will hire only those candidates who undergo the Modern Banker Program by HDFC.
TimesPro invites applications from Graduates who enjoy Sales and Service Roles and want to be in Retail Banking
How Modern Banker Program (MBP) will help you Assured Jobs in HDFC Bank ?
- To make Sure, that you will get Assured Jobs in HDFC, the bank will hand over a Conditional Offer Letter Or Pre placement Letter to all those who enrol for the Modern Banker Program.
- The Duration of Program is only 2 months, so its only a 60 days wait before, you will get Assured Officer Level Job in HDFC Bank.
- You will be trained by the Experts in Banking Sector, who will train you by Rich Content and Unique Methodology.
- The Program Curriculum is Designed and Developed by Experts that is followed by Holistic Approach and Application Oriented Training.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants willing to apply for Jobs in HDFC, are required to full fill the below mentioned Eligibility conditions
Applicants must have completed Graduation, with 50% marks from any recognised University in India.
How to Apply ?
Application Fees: The Online Registration is Free of Cost and you need not to Pay any application fees for submitting the Online application
Online Application: Interested Applicants willing to appear for TimesPro's Banking test, will have to apply online by following the below mentioned steps:
1) First Click on the "Click Here to Apply" button below
2) On the New Page, you have to Fill up an Online Form, that asks for Details such as (Name, Email, Mobile, Test Center etc.). We suggest you to Enter the Correct Details.
3) After Entering the Details, you should click on the "Submit Now" Button
Now, your application is finally submitted..
Note: For Future, HDFC Notifications, you can click on the Link below for our Exclsuive Website Designed only to Inform about Job Openings in HDFC Bank
Only Website for Jobs in HDFC▬► HDFC Recruitment 2014